*1 tub Blended Family Foods avotillo sauce
* 1 tbs salt
* 1 tbs apple cider vinegar
* 1 bunch dill, chopped
* 6 hard boiled eggs
* 1 bunch green onions, chopped
* 5 lbs Yukon Gold potatoes
*2 Cucumbers, sliced
1. Cube potatoes, cover with cold water.
2. Bring to a boil, add salt, and boil 13-15 minutes
3. Add all ingredients but one egg in separate bowl. Mix.
4. Drain and add warm potatoes.
5. Stir, slightly smashing potatoes. Salt to taste.
6. Top with reserved egg slices
7. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hr.