* 1 purple onion, chopped
* 1 cup corn
* 1 can black beans, drained
*1 cup chopped zucchini
* 1 cup chopped bell pepper
* 1 tub favorite Blended Family Foods salsa
*3 tomatoes, chopped
* 4 garlic cloves
* optional garnish: avocado, 1/2 cup cheese, green onion, or black olives.
** Preheat oven to 350 degrees.**
1. Sautè all fresh veggies (except for tomatoes) together with 1/4 tsp salt and the chopped garlic.
2. Stir in corn, beans, rice, chopped tomatoes, rest of salt, and 1/2 the salsa.
3. pour in a greased casserole dish.
4. Cover with the remainder of salsa.
5. Bake 30 mins.
6. Remove; if topping with cheese, add and bake for 5-8 more minutes. If not, add choice of garnish.
7. Cool 5 mins.